OWASP's Annual AppSec EU Security Conference is the premier application security conference for European developers and security experts. AppSec EU provides thought leadership, amazing talks, informative sessions, and great social experiences.
During the pre-conference (Monday 8th - Wednesday 10th May 2017) there is the opportunity to attend one of the many trainings courses on offer from industry experts, plus project summits and outreach sessions to the future pioneers of the application security industry. More details on pre- conference activities can be found here.
The main conference (Thursday 11th & Friday 12th May) offers four full tracks of talks, for pentesters and ethical hackers, developers and security engineers, DevOps practices and GRC/risk level talks for managers and CISOs. More information on the activities in the main conference can be found here.What happens at an AppSec Europe Conference?
Main Conference tracks
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology
- A variety of other activities such as recruiting fair, capture the flag, security tool training, and more
The main conference talks take place over two full day and four conference tracks, specially designed for the contemporary application security industry.
Along with four keynote speeches from industry thought leaders, these two days offer plenty of choice for delegates to make the learning experience their own.
The four tracks for AppSecEU 2017 are:
- Hackers; this track is for the pentesters and ethical hackers who want to learn the latest hacks.
- Developers; this one is for the builders and security engineers creating secure applications and defending those applications.
- DevSecOps; this is our very own devsecops track, leveraging this growing discipline to discover the latest thinking on securing the entire SDLC.
- CISO; for the delegates covering security governance risk and control, managing security into organizations.
- Each day starts and ends with a keynote presentation, with great track talks covering the rest of the day. Delegates are free to move between tracks and the other conference events.